Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

STUDIO TRAVELER'S BLOG CELEBRATE SIX MONTHS!

August marks 6 months of blogging for Studio Traveler.  To celebrate this 'semi-anniversary' we are launching a new expanded format.  Today you will see new tabs for a variety of options, some you know, some are new.  This week we feature a first-ever 'Readers Contribution' tab with stories on Galapagos Islands by Lauren Worth; Paris by Taylor Curry and Juniper Creek, Florida by Kate Breckheimer.  
Passionate fellow travelers, I hope you will consider this an open invitation.  If you have a story to tell or a destination you want to share, please be in touch. I am happy to post most anything travel-related. If you have pictures, all the better.  Together, we can cover this wide world one city, one museum, one restaurant, one garden, one adventure at a time....
For my part I'll keep doing what I have been doing: planning trips--there's a teaser this week about our upcoming 2015 trips--and writing about what, travel-wise, I love most in this world--cities, all shapes and sizes...I just love cities...so next week we'll be back with another A CITY A WEEK AND WHY...(and the week after that and the week after that, and the week after that....well, you get the picture... speaking of which check out Lauren Worth's great photos from the Galapagos...one of which appears below...)


No comments: