Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FOUR CITIES THIS WEEK AND WHY...VENICE; PORTLAND, MAINE; LOS ANGELES AND BUENOS AIRES...

Why these four cities...?  
This week that's easy...today Studio Traveler announces its 2015's  'open enrollment' trips.  We'll be going to these wonderful places in coming year and I can honestly say I don't think it is possible to be more excited about each destination.  I know it is not  possible to be more excited about my partnerships. Studio Traveler goes to 
VENICE AND THE BIENNALE with Nancy Doll of  Weatherspoon Art Museum
PORTLAND, MAINE for our first-ever culinary trip with Terri Maultsby of think.eat.grow
LOS ANGELES  with Benjamin Briggs of Preservation Greensboro
  BUENOS AIRES with Kristin Peterson Edwards of KPE Arts.   

Click on a city below 



for dates and costs--and to reserve your spot with a deposit that is fully refundable until December 31st,  2014
I hope you will join us for an adventure--or two!  As I look ahead to year 4, I feel more confident than ever saying Studio Traveler truly offers the very best in small group cultural travel...
...how can this not be true since we have the very best travel partners and the most wonderful clients!






No comments: